Gimbal is off by a few degrees...

Reaction score
After a meeting with a tree my camera is tilted off center as if the bird is leaning to the right a little. I did an advanced imu calibration but it didn't help. The main arm coming down is not bent that I can see. When I move it manually a little it recalibrates and goes back to its off center position...Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

lsteigerwalt said:
Thank you...was the repair difficult?

Very simple replacement. Just take your time and be gentle with the wiring harness connectors. Still, such a shame to replace a camera that still works but this is the only solution I've found and keep the full functionality of the P2V+ intact.

Hey, if you purchase from Dave's Discount Motors, use discount code "pbp" for a 5% discount; almost $34 on a new camera/gimbal. That's good for a few shots of Patron to help ease the pain of spending $680 for a pilot screw-up!

No voodoo but I also suffered a crash with a subsequent tilted camera. New camera/gimbal on the way. I will report back on the repair and results.

Saw that last night and tried it out...hard to get it exactly flat but alot better indeed. I already have a sale pending on my p2v+ and a new unit on the way so at least I will know what to do next time...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20