Gimbal interference?

Reaction score
I have a slightly annoying issue.
Since fitting a H3-3D gimbal I get interference on my 5.8ghz FPV set up I use with my Phantom.
It is definitely coming from the gimbal,if I set it up to by pass the gimbal the interference goes.
I do have the anti interference board installed in the Phantom itself but I am not sure what interference it is supposed to against.
The Gopro recording is fine no matter what,with or without the board.
The board can only go in one way so it isn't that,it is also fitted where it is suggested.
I can live with the interference to a degree but it is irritating more than anything.
It consists of horizontal lines about 1cm apart going slowly up the screen from bottom to top.

I have a similar problem. I'm thinking of purchasing/making a USB cable to go from the GoPro directly to the video TX/isod and bypass all the crazy runs through the gimbal and 8 wire gimbal cable. I'm certain that I wouldn't get any interference that way. I'm just living with it at the moment.

Bluegrass said:
I have a similar problem. I'm thinking of purchasing/making a USB cable to go from the GoPro directly to the video TX/isod and bypass all the crazy runs through the gimbal and 8 wire gimbal cable. I'm certain that I wouldn't get any interference that way. I'm just living with it at the moment.

I have done just this and the interference has gone.
I am using the H3-3D on my F450 now anyway but the interference was on that as well before I did it the new way and it was/is coming from the gimbal somehow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl