Gimbal in down position on startup every time

Mako79 said:
d4ddyo said:
yes. calibrate in RC assistant first including the x1. then go do the same in the P2 assistant.

Apparently they came out with a new RC assistant today.

Done the update on 1.2 RC
Updated to latest firmware.
Calibrated sticks in the RC
Started the Phantom Assist 3.6 (It messed with my throttle setting to it minimum, made my phantom lights flash rapid reds).
Recalibrated in Phantom Assist (normal flashes).

Sadly, gopro still faces down on startup :(

Getting annoyed.

There needs to be an actual firmware update to fix this. Recalibrate isn't going to cut it.

ddublu said:
Mako79 said:
d4ddyo said:
yes. calibrate in RC assistant first including the x1. then go do the same in the P2 assistant.

Apparently they came out with a new RC assistant today.

Done the update on 1.2 RC
Updated to latest firmware.
Calibrated sticks in the RC
Started the Phantom Assist 3.6 (It messed with my throttle setting to it minimum, made my phantom lights flash rapid reds).
Recalibrated in Phantom Assist (normal flashes).

Sadly, gopro still faces down on startup :(

Getting annoyed.

There needs to be an actual firmware update to fix this. Recalibrate isn't going to cut it.

Yeah.
I just wanted to confirm for everyone else to know.

My P2 V2 with H3-3D also points straight down upon startup. Upgraded all the firmware myself after receiving everything last week.

Just to update. Same here. Face down. But tilting functions are normal with the new scroll wheel.

New gimbal software update came out today uploaded it but still not fixed but instead of facing down now it is at about 45 degrees now but when turning scroll wheel goes up ok but still not fixed

Lol. a 50% fix...

ddublu said:
Iceman said:
New gimbal software update came out today uploaded it but still not fixed but instead of facing down now it is at about 45 degrees now but when turning scroll wheel goes up ok but still not fixed

Not seeing the new gimbal update....on dji.com?

Only through Phantom Assistant 3.6

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj