Gimbal help please.

I have setups where I can swap out modules, and quickly determine the module at fault, and/or check cables and connectivity. I realize shipping eats into cost of getting the bird functioning, but if you are willing to absorb your half of the shipping to me, I would be willing to diagnose the problem, and advise from there. I will either fix it, no cost to you, unless there are parts required, or ship it back at my expense.
Just sent you a message. Would like to send it in ASAP.
thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Should I send it in the original box or backpack case? Any other special instructions? Thanks

Should I send it in the original box or backpack case? Any other special instructions? Thanks

The original box has good protection, but should be placed in another cardboard box. If you have the gimbal guard, please use it, or protect the camera and gimbal from bouncing around. Do not use newspaper, the ink rubs off. I will use my ipad and cable to test, so I don't need those either. If you had broken cables or other parts, include them if you can, it can help with forensics.

I have setups where I can swap out modules, and quickly determine the module at fault, and/or check cables and connectivity. I realize shipping eats into cost of getting the bird functioning, but if you are willing to absorb your half of the shipping to me, I would be willing to diagnose the problem, and advise from there. I will either fix it, no cost to you, unless there are parts required, or ship it back at my expense.

to my fellow drone repair guy:
"I will either fix it, no cost to you"
"or ship it back at my expense"

that is very awesome but you will be out of business quick with this model ;)

make a $ or $$, they will pay if you're honest. believe me i started this about 18 months ago and over 1000 Phantoms went through my hands and
all you need to do is be honest and $$ will follow.

i hope you don't take this the wrong way, i just learned a thing or two on my drone repair journey.

to my fellow drone repair guy:
"I will either fix it, no cost to you"
"or ship it back at my expense"

that is very awesome but you will be out of business quick with this model ;)

make a $ or $$, they will pay if you're honest. believe me i started this about 18 months ago and over 1000 Phantoms went through my hands and
all you need to do is be honest and $$ will follow.

i hope you don't take this the wrong way, i just learned a thing or two on my drone repair journey.
Thanks for the advice. Of course I normally charge for repairs, but sometimes you just want to help out a fellow pilot. And you left out the middle portion of my statement: " I will either fix it, no cost to you, unless there are parts required, or ship it back at my expense."

that's great, yes i love to help out a fellow pilot also, and yes i left out the middle part about the parts but you pay for those too and that's why i did.
it's great to see that there are more repair people with passion to help the community out there.
i grew into habit that i do a pro-bono case per month, randomly.

what goes around, comes around and it works. ;)

nothing better than seeing that smile on a persons face!

that's great, yes i love to help out a fellow pilot also, and yes i left out the middle part about the parts but you pay for those too and that's why i did.
it's great to see that there are more repair people with passion to help the community out there.
i grew into habit that i do a pro-bono case per month, randomly.

what goes around, comes around and it works. ;)

nothing better than seeing that smile on a persons face!
Yes sir, and I see that you help out on this forum all the time, like I try to, and that is because of our passion for the hobby.

Reactions: hunch

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik