gimbal guard

Reaction score
hello

can any one please help, I'm trying to purchase a gimbal guard for my phantom 3 standard but all the ones I've found are for the pro/advanced .

do DJI sell them for the standard ?

thanks mike

Here ya go ..is what I use and just read what it says and tell him what it's for :) DJI Phantom 3 Deluxe Flight Kit RED - Cap - Hood - Gimbal Lock & Guard + kc
Looks like this on mine .
new movie 1.JPG

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Pretty sure the lower brace/guard that spans the landing skids are the same on all P3's

Reactions: dirkclod
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Pretty sure the lower brace/guard that spans the landing skids are the same on all P3's
just abit confused some reviews on amazon state that they don't fit the standard

Where did you get that antenna mod with the embossed cover? :D
:) Funnyguy huh ;) Had one on my Vision when they first came out too . Have tried them all .

Reactions: bobmyers
just abit confused some reviews on amazon state that they don't fit the standard
Look in my picture you will see it and it fits . Don't know what you are looking at but the one in my link fits .Is cheap but fits fine

I see many that say it fits all there models and some that don't. It must be specific to the maker but it appears most will fill all of them.

I see many that say it fits all there models and some that don't. It must be specific to the maker but it appears most will fill all of them.
So did all this aggra:D:Dvation of this forum turn the hair white on your avatar??

So did all this aggra:D:Dvation of this forum turn the hair white on your avatar??
Just me worrying the crap out of him did bob :)

Just me worrying the crap out of him did bob :)
You probably would fit the aggravator model.... It is my second nature-- I luv to aggravate people for fun-- but some take me seriously:D:D:D:p

You probably would fit the aggravator model.... It is my second nature-- I luv to aggravate people for fun-- but some take me seriously:D:D:D:p
Ya I've been having that problem lately with some :rolleyes:

Something like that. I can't wait for the apocalypse to occur on December 25th. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl