Gimbal Goes Limb

Reaction score
Only way I can describe it. Turn everything on properly and the gimbal just hangs and faces down. Turn everything off and on again now the horizon line is cocked. Turn off the quad, restart now the world is right.
I also noticed that while in the app the compass calibration came on for the iPad, that's the second time this has happened with the new firmware upgrade. Went to calibrate then the screen disappears, not sure what is going on there.
Anyway, the whole flight went without further incident. Thank God

Only way I can describe it. Turn everything on properly and the gimbal just hangs and faces down. Turn everything off and on again now the horizon line is cocked. Turn off the quad, restart now the world is right.
I also noticed that while in the app the compass calibration came on for the iPad, that's the second time this has happened with the new firmware upgrade. Went to calibrate then the screen disappears, not sure what is going on there.
Anyway, the whole flight went without further incident. Thank God
The compass calibration comes on on the IPad from time to time and you need to roll the read ball around the circle until it goes away. The IPad is asking for a North direction to use with the mapping apps and the DJI app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers