Gimbal glitch

Reaction score
Hi guys, have the issue need your help: I've got 2nd Phantom with H3-3D. Sometimes, while flying I have the same problem with gimbal as on the video below (on 3:49):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0SBieZzvYo

The only solution I've found was firmware update, but as I understood to update gimbal firmware I have to update main controller firmware (It's 1,08 at the moment and I can update to 3.04). I'm not sure that it's a righ move, because there are a lot of negative feedback regarding 3.04 MC firmware version. So the questions are following:

- Are there any different ways to solve the gimbal glitch?
- Is it possible to update gimbal firmware without updating MC firmware?
- Is 3.04 mc firmware really bad, or you recomend to update?

Thanks a lot

Hello,
I am at work so I can not see your Video. I was at 3.04 and went back to 1.08 and installed Frsky x6r RX. I noticed that without the props spining, I give it yaw or ruter the Gopro h3-3d turns left and right, I then went on a test flight......I flew at 5 to 6 feet high and could fly it how it did befor upgrade until I gave it ruter input...It seems once you turn past 90 degrees the phantom2 / h3-3d takes over and tries to bring it back to a foward direction?

I am using the Sbus only and when I get a chance I will put the gimbal back on x1 of the Naza......I will do anything to Not Upgrade to 3.04

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj