Gimbal getting hot

Reaction score
Still not up in the air. Trying to set up now the gimbal is getting hot during set up . Screen saying gimbal motor overloaded.

See that gimbal is free to move. It will get hot as there is no cooling during calibration etc. You can have a fan to cool it down. This heat is normal.

That's great advice. Also, make sure you didn't leave the small gray foam block on up near the top of the gimbal.

Hi.its all free packing and braces were all removed prior before set up. Gimbal was moving all around during set up but screen saying gimbal motor overloaded. That's where l'm at with it now but don't know what to do to correct that before proceeding

And this right out of the box new?

Yes.never flown it yet trying to set it up
HI are you connected with dji app..it's p3s ay.....once connected through app it should go....should even go without,,I mean without viewing device like phone,,

That's an uncommon error to get out of the box during setup. Can you hear the internal cooling fan running at all. It should come on and off while on the bench for calibrations and updates and whatnot.

Still not up in the air. Trying to set up now the gimbal is getting hot during set up . Screen saying gimbal motor overloaded.
Yip if you got on screen I try Gimble calibration,,.beta do compass aswell ...while setting up you can take blades of for safety,,and use correct start combo on sticks if not auto take off,,and stopping :)

I'm connected to dji app p3s. I don't hear any cooling fan. Didn't know it should have one

Sorry, I assumed a P4. I'm not sure whether the P3S has a cooling fan or not. I hope you get it sorted out..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj