Gimbal, FPV and power

Reaction score
Hi,

I have some question about walkera g2d gimbal en boscam fpv. I have 3 questions and maybe someone knows them:
1) How do I power the gimbal? I know the aux cable, which is 11.1v right? Can that be connected with jst plug straight to the gimbal?
2) I also bought the boscam ts321 and rc302 fpv. It's on 2.4G (i need that because i have the 5.8G FC40). Can i power the transmitter with the same cable?
3) And can i power the receiver (rc302) with a 3s lipo?

This is the boscam i bought:
http://www.banggood.com/Boscam-2_4G...ransmitter-Receiver-TS321+RC302-p-916790.html

I hope someone can help with this.

Onder:

1) Yes you can use the aux cable to power the gimbal
2) Yes you can also use the same cable to power the TS321
3) Not sure, I have the RC805, but I use a 450MaH 2s LiPo (It was 1/3 the price)
I get about a hours worth of use out of it.

Hope this helps.

2-Balls

onderwaterfoto said:
Hi,

I have some question about walkera g2d gimbal en boscam fpv. I have 3 questions and maybe someone knows them:
1) How do I power the gimbal? I know the aux cable, which is 11.1v right? Can that be connected with jst plug straight to the gimbal?
2) I also bought the boscam ts321 and rc302 fpv. It's on 2.4G (i need that because i have the 5.8G FC40). Can i power the transmitter with the same cable?
3) And can i power the receiver (rc302) with a 3s lipo?

This is the boscam i bought:
http://www.banggood.com/Boscam-2_4G...ransmitter-Receiver-TS321+RC302-p-916790.html

I hope someone can help with this.

I have basically the same setup here (and here is +31)

FC40 guts in a Phantom2 shell (bad crash, broke the original shell).

You can power both the gimbal and the transmitter with the aux power cable.
And you can power the receiver with a 3s lipo. I run both the receiver and a 7 inch tft off one. I've soldered the powerlead that comes with the receiver to a xt60 splitter cable so i can connect the lipo to both the screen and the receiver.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl