Gimbal for Vision... camera for Vision... and app?

Reaction score
Hi. I found these videos (and other resources) about replacing gimbal and camera.

removing Fc200 camera from vision https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQcMs_yMAY
mounting zenmuse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMhKwRJ-cpA

ok, this sounds good. We have a vision with zenmuse gimbal. My question is... is it possible to continue using APP? (mainly groundstation or fpv image, I know shutter or video button won´t work)

wifi device is integrated in FC200 camera...and would be possible to install it inside body. Someone has done?

Mobius wide camera is impressive (I have one and a lot better vision or vision+), would be nice install it on cheap gimbal, and use APP for groundstation or video output (mobius have it).

Regards

You will not be able to use the app or set up any type of fpv with that camera on a phantom vision. Being you would also need to add some sort of video transmitter to be able to send the video feed and would would also need a receiver and a screen to be able to receive the video. But also most all video transmitters are going to be 5.8ghz but being the p2v already uses 5.8ghz for its control signal to be able to add a 3rd party video transmitter and not have it interfere with your control signal you will also need to change the phantoms control receiver to one from a regular non vision phantom 2 that works on 2.4ghz and you will also need to replace your remote control with one that is also a 2.4ghz You would basically be changing your phantom 2 vision in to a phantom 2 then have to add a bunch of stuff to be able to have all the same things as you would have with the p2v and the app. Like if you also wanted osd info on your display you would also need to add an isd mini and there is also a devise that can be added that would let you have the ground station I think its called the dji Bluetooth module.

Thanks for your explain... really it sounds difficult. Yes... simple way is remove vision camera and start how a "clean" phantom 2.

But I´m planning a easy idea, I think.... install a "cheap" gimbal, and put the VISION camera... and down it (attached under vision camera, in same gimbal) mobius camera (it´s only 40grs and fantastic video quality).
Then I have a full p2V with gimbal, I can use all options, FPV, ground planner... and better... I can take 14mp phoots with that camera (it´s good for that, mobius it´s only 3mp), and mobius camera attached to record high quality video (start-stop manually, of course, not problem). I will have high resolution photos and high quality video from my fly...

am I crazy?

Regards

Actully that would be a lot easier to do that and just use the mobius to record video and use the p2v camrea to see were you are going and to be able to get the osd info on the app while flying. Them cheap good luckbuy fc200 gimbals work pretty good and you could probably mount the mobius camera under neath it Tho you would have the change some of the stock settings for the gimbal to accommodate the different weight and the balance of the other camera. Tho you might get a lil bit more reduced flight time out of the battery with some more weight added to the phantom. Tho a limefuel 6000mah battery that weights about te same as the stock battery would give you back some of the lost flight time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj