Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Gimbal for sale with "the shakes"

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by aggiesrwe03, Nov 2, 2014.

1. aggiesrwe03

I found a local guy selling his H3-3D that took an impact in a crash, and now has the shakes. I was thinking about picking it up from him cause he's only asking $75. What do y'all think, fixable or let it walk away even though its in expensive? I will still have the stock gimbal on my V2+ I was just thinking about getting a second gimbal so I can swap out the camera for a goPro when I need a little better camera.

2. wattage

Walk away. If you pay two sets of international postage sending it for repair then paying who knows how much for the repair, you'll probably work out cheaper buying a new gimbal. Anyway, it's not straightforward at all swapping the gimbal on a P2V+ for an H3-3D/GoPro. You'd lose all telemetry info and need a video transmitter as the GoPro wifi is awful.

3. OI Photography

aggies, if you end up passing on it, I'd appreciate it if you could get me a link our more info, I might be interested in it for parts (if it's in the US). Thanks!

4. aggiesrwe03

Sure will!! the guy is in Houston, Texas. If I don't go with it I'll let him know you're interested, and PM you to get you two hooked up. I see you're in Clarksville, I nearly moved there its a beautiful area I'd love to do some aerial shooting up there, I'm jealous!