Gimbal for sale with "the shakes"

Reaction score
I found a local guy selling his H3-3D that took an impact in a crash, and now has the shakes. I was thinking about picking it up from him cause he's only asking $75. What do y'all think, fixable or let it walk away even though its in expensive? I will still have the stock gimbal on my V2+ I was just thinking about getting a second gimbal so I can swap out the camera for a goPro when I need a little better camera.

Walk away. If you pay two sets of international postage sending it for repair then paying who knows how much for the repair, you'll probably work out cheaper buying a new gimbal. Anyway, it's not straightforward at all swapping the gimbal on a P2V+ for an H3-3D/GoPro. You'd lose all telemetry info and need a video transmitter as the GoPro wifi is awful.

aggies, if you end up passing on it, I'd appreciate it if you could get me a link our more info, I might be interested in it for parts (if it's in the US). Thanks!

OI Photography said:
aggies, if you end up passing on it, I'd appreciate it if you could get me a link our more info, I might be interested in it for parts (if it's in the US). Thanks!

Sure will!! the guy is in Houston, Texas. If I don't go with it I'll let him know you're interested, and PM you to get you two hooked up. I see you're in Clarksville, I nearly moved there its a beautiful area I'd love to do some aerial shooting up there, I'm jealous!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik