Gimbal Fails after 3 mins of Flight time

Instead of being ambiguous, maybe you can provide details as to how it failed, the symptoms, how well it worked prior to flight, your firmware versions, etc. Basically saying "It dun broke" doesn't provide much information.

mblitch said:
Instead of being ambiguous, maybe you can provide details as to how it failed, the symptoms, how well it worked prior to flight, your firmware versions, etc. Basically saying "It dun broke" doesn't provide much information.

I'm sorry. I figured out more info now.

Latest Firmware. Only fails if I land after 3 mins of flight and shut it all the way off (pulling battery). Put the same battery in and the gimbal wont work.

If I flight straight threw I'm ok. Getting 7 Min's and 50 Seconds for Flight time on Stock battery and around 8:20 on a 2500 Battery.

I should of did more testes before I posted this, very sorry. Anyways, is anyone else had this problem yet.

Actually just did my first video with it. https://vimeo.com/71151619

I'm sorry. I figured out more info now.

Latest Firmware. Only fails if I land after 3 mins of flight and shut it all the way off (pulling battery). Put the same battery in and the gimbal wont work.

If I flight straight threw I'm ok. Getting 7 Min's and 50 Seconds for Flight time on Stock battery and around 8:20 on a 2500 Battery.

I should of did more testes before I posted this, very sorry. Anyways, is anyone else had this problem yet.

Actually just did my first video with it.
Freudian slip?

At least he had the balls to post it ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20