Gimbal fail

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum John. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have you ever had success or is this the first time starting it you get the error?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum John. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have you ever had success or is this the first time starting it you get the error?
I had the phantom one day and was operating the simulator when the gimbal started spinning around and I got the message that the gimbal gyroscope had failed

I hate to say it, but I would place a call or email to DJI and see what they say. You may have to get it repaired. :(
sent email the day it failed and have yet to get reply...heard dji has terrible customer svc...so I shall return this and hope for better results...thx for the input....I assume this is not a common issue.

Is it new enough to return from where you purchased? I would try calling also. Customer service was atrocious as they are growing but it has improved quite a bit as of late.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic