Gimbal Do Not Startup After ZEN IMU Fw Update

Reaction score
Hi

My gimbal do not startup after a ZEN IMU Fw update.

How to fix it ?

When i power the P2V+ the gimbal do not make any movement and reproduze a contine sound like a buzzing..

I can connect the camera on APP, take photos, but GIMBAL do not work

And app show a remove gimbal clamp message

It is a known problem that a zen fw update in the traditional p2v+ configuration (i.e the pre v3 configuration) give this kind of problems. Haven't seen a fix posted for that. Nontheless, I might have an idee that might be a fix:
First, remove the current Assistant sw.
Reinstall the previous Assitant software.
Bind pc with bird and start up bird
Open the reinstalled old Assitant sw.
Open upgrade page of assistant.
Now (fingers crossed), the old zen fw might now be shown and you might be able to replace the bad new fw with the old good sw.
In mine opinion this might work but succes can't be garanteed. On the other hand what do you have to loose; I would think nothing, worth to try.
Please inform os on this forum whether you will try the proposed proposal of fixing the zen fw issue and on the fact whether it word or not. Many people face the same problem an will be ancious to learn about a possible solution.
I wish you all the best.
Regards FA

I am sorry to hear that the idea appears not to fix the problem. The only opion that remains now is that dji provides us on their webside with a possibility to downgrade the zen fw to the old fw. Its their poor communication that cause the problem for so many of their customers, so its their responsebility to provide for the solution.

Please try the following:
Unistall DJI Assitant software on your computer.
Go to DJI website, download the latest version (3.06) and install.
Connect Phantom to computer. Click "updates" in the assistant software.

You will see: zenmuse version 1.0.0.6.

Note the version number is blue. double click on the blue number. This will force the reinstallation of the zenmuse firmware. this **may** fix the problem. Following the update, disconnect the phantom from the computer and cycle the power.

You should be good to go.

DrJoe said:
Please try the following:
Unistall DJI Assitant software on your computer.
Go to DJI website, download the latest version (3.06) and install.
Connect Phantom to computer. Click "updates" in the assistant software.

You will see: zenmuse version 1.0.0.6.

Note the version number is blue. double click on the blue number. This will force the reinstallation of the zenmuse firmware. this **may** fix the problem. Following the update, disconnect the phantom from the computer and cycle the power.

You should be good to go.
+1 that would be what I would suggest.

:(I allready tried to do RE-UPDATE too, but the problem still the same !

Maybe dji release a new ZEN IMU update or a fix, i belive that it is just a bad update on some phantoms.

My other P2V+ i have updated without problems.

:(

But thanks to all ppl that want to help me

Its great to see community here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20