Gimbal disconnected and no image transmission signal

I have to agree with you now. I bought directly from the DJI store this time primarily to prove or disprove that the ribbon cable is whats causing the problem. If it still doesn't fix it with the OEM cable from DJI, then at least I know I need to look for some other problem.

Thanks for everyone's input. I'll get the new ribbon in 3 - 5 days and let you know.

AS much as it sucks having to install a new flat cable, at least now you have a little experience in doing it and should end up with much better results. I had similar issues with my P3 and had to put a new flat cable, plus the 2 small harnesses which btw could be some of your issue as well. Either way you can relax as I'm sure you'll have it fixed soon.

Reactions: Great_Lakes
Got my ribbon cables from B&H today. Unlike the one I ordered from DJI on Amazon, these have the black cardboard. Hmmmm
IMG_1473723820.492403.jpg

At least those two look like they are in original DJI packaging. The one I ordered from the DJI store was shipped yesterday. I'll see if the packaging is the same as yours.

I had the same problem with no signal and limp gimbal. I put in a 3 party ribbon with no help. I have a image with the old cable but it doesn't take videos or snapshots and now the gimbal doesn't go limp it won't take pictures or videos. If in video mode it turns back to snapshot by itself. It sounds like it takes a picture but nothing on SD card. Also right after a shot the screen goes black for a while than a DJI comes up in the black screen and I can see what the gimbal sees again. Also while waiting for the picture to return the red dot in camera area has a blue line going around the dot. Not sure what is going on on my P3P. Also the gimbal goes limp on my P3S with no signal and I put a DJI part 85 cable in it with NO HELP. This stuff drives me crazy what is the problem? thanks for any help!!

My phantom 3 professional loose signal from RC and sometimes when it happens the gimbal switch off. It play so after some seconds from take off. It could be this ribbon cable?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31