Gimbal dies after 10 seconds

And it will fly, but I have to use the road map. It's just a black screen with dji in the middle. But all systems are normal including camera. It has me stumped!!
Can you swipe up on the bottom of the screen and get all the controls. Swiping down gets rid of them-- What file system are you formatting the SD card with? You should be using a FATx format.

Ok after watching several how to videos on you tube I took apart my gimbal/camera. On the ribbon cable that wraps around the camera my ribbon is split in two. How in the world that happened is beyond me. Now comes the choice of buying $500usd complete camera/gimbal or the replacement ribbon. Any thoughts on how hard this will be?

Ok after watching several how to videos on you tube I took apart my gimbal/camera. On the ribbon cable that wraps around the camera my ribbon is split in two. How in the world that happened is beyond me. Now comes the choice of buying $500usd complete camera/gimbal or the replacement ribbon. Any thoughts on how hard this will be?
duplicate post

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31