Gimbal dead on PV2+

Reaction score
Just got my new Phantom Vision 2 + and have been flying it for several hours already. Steady as a rock even in windy conditions.
Yesterday after flying for a while I landed and powered off. Now when I turn it on the gimbal moves around back and forth and never stops. I think it is damaged or broken. Anyone else see this happen?

Mike

Something like this?
DJI Phantom Vision 2 Plus gimbal problem after cr…: http://youtu.be/gB_MOef3NEY

Ive seen another one do the same thing except at 10x the speed, its quite funny.
The guy that owned it got onto dji usa and they had no support set up yet for the plus so I think he posted it up on their fb page and someone from China said they'd send him a new one

There is a little plug, with a 4 wire ribbon cable, on top of the gimble that came loose during a hard landing. Check to make sure that is seated properly. Not easy to do btw. It fixed it for me.

No joy. Checked all cables etc. Even opened up the phantom and checked all internal cables. Phantom asks to remove the gimbal lock so it thinks the hardware is dead I assume.
DJI support says to send it in for repair (2 weeks) OR call sales and they will send me a new one to replace it. I'll try the latter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.