Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Gimbal control in DJI Assistant

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Mattpinheiro, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Mattpinheiro

I need some help, if this has been discussed please don't yell I have searched for the last 2 days and I'm done. Now that thats out of the way I have a vision + with an aftermarket gimbal. I took off the camera when it broke and replaced with a gimbal and a hero4. So my problem is this when I plug in the phantom to the assistant it still sees a vision and I can't change the gains on the gimbal tab, is there any way to bring that tab back under the advanced tab? Any help is very much appreciated. Thx

2. justin00

The gimbal tab has always disappeared since I have been playing with DJI (october last year).
    Its visible, the once you plug the USB in it disappears.

I don't think its possible to change the values/get the tab.

Are you having issues with the gimbal ?? What are you hoping to do if you had the tab ??

3. Mattpinheiro

Thank you justin for the reply, basically the gains on the pitch are not set right. I'm not really having issues per say, but when I tilt the camera I would like it to stop at a straight on view and only go down 90 degrees. Right now I can film the bottom of the phantom and it will go down and almost start viewing the gimbal. Almost a 180 from straight on, Its not a huge deal, but if I don't have fpv set up i will have no idea what I'm seeing unless I can see the gimbal and where its facing.