Gimbal Choices. GoPro, P330

Reaction score
I have a Phantom model P330.

No modifications or additions have been made.

I want to buy and install a Gimbal for my Real Estate related photos and video. The information on the web is very confusing as to what I need and should install.

I was directed toward the Tarot 2D. However, I do not know what other controllers or internal components I need to install to make this or any gimbal work.

I am looking to spend $350 max, and want to go from a stock Phantom and GoPro 3+. To a gimbaled version that can take crystal clear photos and video.

What do I buy, and where can I get direction on how to install? Please make this simple for me. And thank you!

Hi, I have one of the same and did not have any camera or gimbal. The recommend camera with least amount of work involved would be the DJI FC40 not easy to find but they are out there. I know I bought one. The problem for me is the drone runs on 2.4GHz and so does the camera. Now i have to change the internal receiver to a 5.8 and get a replacement remote 5.8 I can use the camera without interference. So you would need to check your remote on the back to see if it is 2.4 or 5.8GHz.
and go from there. Bottom line to me is there is nothing simple unless you buy it already done.
Hope this helps. The remotes and camera are easiest to find on eBay. Otherwise you can check in rc groups but you have to be fast since things sell very fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj