Gimbal / Camera tilt

Reaction score
I recently took my P3A out for 35-40 minutes of flying. Previously, when going to the right or left, the gimbal let the camera stay horizontal. On this trip out, when I went left or right, the camera tilted or dipped with the drone providing unacceptable results. Other than the upgrades, I've done nothing to the bird......any thoughts ? I've spent hours on YouTube, the DJI website and really cannot find any detailed info about the gimbal settings.....HELP !

Thanks
Hhg

This exact same behavior happened to my P3A tonight too. On a litchi mission over a lake it turned clockwise to head to the next waypoint and the camera dipped and shook. See the video at 4:05 and at 4:40.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I recently took my P3A out for 35-40 minutes of flying. Previously, when going to the right or left, the gimbal let the camera stay horizontal. On this trip out, when I went left or right, the camera tilted or dipped with the drone providing unacceptable results. Other than the upgrades, I've done nothing to the bird......any thoughts ? I've spent hours on YouTube, the DJI website and really cannot find any detailed info about the gimbal settings.....HELP !

Thanks
Hhg
Confirm that your camera's gimbal is set to FOLLOW mode and not FPV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31