Gimbal / Camera advice needed.

Reaction score
I currently have the Phantom 2 Vision +. I am planning on purchasing the Drone Experts quick release and a zenmuse gimbal. Here is my problem.
I currently have the GoPro Hero 4 Silver. I was assuming that the H4-3D gimbal which should start shipping soon, would work. I know, I know, ***-u-me.

Turns out that the Zenmuse H4-3D will NOT support the Hero4 Silver edition according to all contacts with DJI that I have made.

So, My next choice.
1) Try my luck with the H3-3D and the GoPro4 Silver
2) Get the H3-3D and purchase a new Hero3+ Black edition.
3) Get the H4-3D and purchase a new Hero4 Black
or
4) Wait and see if the H4-3D does indeed support the Silver Hero4 with just some calibration adjustments.
5) Just use the Vision + as is and save the $

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Patrick

If I were in your shoes, I'd just get the H3-3D first. It works with my Hero 4 Silvers (I have two, works with them both) just fine. If for some reason it doesn't work for you, THEN buy the 3+ Black. No need to go buy another GoPro just yet.

Or I'd just wait to see if the H4-3D works with the 4 Silver. I mean, officially, the 4 Silver is not supposed to work with the H3-3D. Neither is the 4 Black. But people have been successfully using both the 4 Silver and Black with the H3-3D just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj