Gimbal calibration does not keep last calibration

Reaction score
Help!

I have to calibrate my gimbal everytime I turn on my P3P, but worst than that is that I have to run twice the calibration to have an aligned horizon...

I have tried:

1. IMU calibration and immediately gimbal calibration, failed

2. Unmount and remount the gimbal, failed

3. Tight the screw that is on the L arm, failed

4. Calibration during flight, failed

5. Call customer service, no answer. Emailing them, and they asked me to send my P3P for service, and wait 6 weeks...

Please help!

Remove the 30deg up setting, set gimbal wheel setting to make it fully up then follow your step 1 on a real horizontal plane with P3 in cold condition. If this doesn't work then you have to contact service center.

Remove the 30deg up setting, set gimbal wheel setting to make it fully up then follow your step 1 on a real horizontal plane with P3 in cold condition. If this doesn't work then you have to contact service center.
Thanks, but would you please detail the procedure?

Hi,

Could you please detail how to do it?

I have this problem and have read (and tried) all the solutions without much luck. But until now I've never heard of turning off the 30deg up setting. I've always tried to calibrate with the camera facing "flat", but left the setting on. Does turning it off make a big difference? I'm skeptical, but can't wait to test this out.

I have tried it, but my real problem is that after 2 calibrations, the gimbal is ok... But when I change batteries or turn off and on the Phantom, I have to recalibrate, again...

It does not save the calibration setting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub