Gimbal cables phantom 3 standardd

Reaction score
Hi guys i had a small accident with my drone and the gimbal jump off, but its ok. The only problem is that one of the cables (black one) i broken now. I turn on the drone and connect to my iphone and i can see the image but i dont have the black cable on because its broken, can some one explain me for what is this cable??? Can i still fly safe with this cable disconnected?
6bf2c8accd3252efb9204f2e02b5dd08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

But i already fly the drone with out the gimbal, and all that cables were off. I just stick them to the shell with some plastic tape, and the drone was flying fine with out gimbal. For what exactly is this cable! Lol

That cable and the other grey one are for the 2.4g WiFi.it provides the telemetry and video downlink from the phantom to controller. You are right in saying if your not using the gimbal/camera the phantom will fly without it however you obviosly wont be able to use the Go app only the sticks and switches on the controller.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes but i tryed today and i only connect the grey one cuz the black its broken, and the image and app is working, probably only some features are not working i have to check properly

I just dont understand for what is the black one. And i also tried just connect the gimbal with the wifi cable the one with 8 cables all together, none of the antenas and the image and app open. I just didnt try any features of return home etc etc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik