Gimbal Broken Help Please.

Reaction score
Basically long story short, i crashed, one prop broke but thats not the issue, the gimbal now makes this grinding sounds, a red light comes on in the gimbal when i turn the drone on, the gimbal is not level and does not tilt all the way down, please help.

I had a the same problem not to long ago
i found the problem and I fix it
under the position view there is a module on that module you plug the camera the plug was broken so look if yours is alright
the camera has 2 plug that plugs in the aircraft the one that i am talking about is on the back back wire that connects under the positrioning you can see it good
see if the plus is broken.
I was lucky someone has broken his aircraft and that part was good so mine could be repaired.

no bent on anything when i hit the tree the camera fell beside the drone and it's where the camera cable unplug from the module under the vision positioning module

haha well i fixed the issue but now a new one has appeared , screen now just shows the DJI logo and says aircraft is upgrading, it also say that my compass is faulty and when the screen does come one, its flickered with purple and black bits constantly.

you went from the frying pan right into the fire my friend. Let us know the rest of the story. we will be sitting right here waiting.

You may need to pop it open and see if the compass is still connected. In a hard crash sometime the connector breaks off. U need to be good at soldering to fix it. If u are not good at it take it to an electrics guy with good equipment. Your everyday soldering gun will not do.

the name of the part that the plug could be broken is the
OFDM Module (Pro/Adv) i think it's called part 37

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj