Gimbal Balance and Calibration

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a gimbal (Gadget Salon) and although it took me weeks to get the gimbal working properly, it finally is. However, when I take off with the Phantom, the flight is terrible, the Phantom is violently shaking/vibrating and I don't feel comfortable flying it, not to mention it kind of defeats the purpose of a gimbal when your are getting the shakiness. I understand this is happening because either the Phantom is now out of balance or carrying too much weight, however, I do believe there is a solution as I have seen all these amazing youtube videos using gimbals. Any advice on a remedy, how to balance, calibrate for more weight, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

lehrsky said:
I have recently purchased a gimbal (Gadget Salon) and although it took me weeks to get the gimbal working properly, it finally is. However, when I take off with the Phantom, the flight is terrible, the Phantom is violently shaking/vibrating and I don't feel comfortable flying it, not to mention it kind of defeats the purpose of a gimbal when your are getting the shakiness. I understand this is happening because either the Phantom is now out of balance or carrying too much weight, however, I do believe there is a solution as I have seen all these amazing youtube videos using gimbals. Any advice on a remedy, how to balance, calibrate for more weight, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Did you turn on the gimbal option in your NAZA Controller Software? Have you reached out to the manufacturer for advice?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik