Gimbal Arm position, which way

Reaction score
The gimbal arm has a spindle like the camera. If the gimbal/camera assembly is upside down and the lens is facing you, which way is the flat side of the spindle on. Flat on left or right? New ribbon cable came today, want to make sure everything is aligned right.

Thanks!

Not much help since it does not show the one I need. But I know, and those pics are just further confirmation, that both my others ones appear to be set just fine. I did find a promo pic online. Assuming its right, I have the main arm set now.

But with a new ribbon, I am having the same issues. I really, really regret buying this thing. Only one month of flying and its useless.

Just make sure the set screw is on the flat side of the shaft.

RedBaron said:
Just make sure the set screw is on the flat side of the shaft.
Yup - sorta what I first assumed anyway. But I know if any shaft is not right the gimbal will freak out. Mine still freaks out. For camera, I have the flat side to the back. As in pics and mentioned in the photo reference post above.

Almost wonder if my camera shaft twisted where it presses into motor cap. Really that the only variable left. Next would be to take apart drone itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers