Gimbal and connection

Reaction score
Need some help here. I have a Vision 2+ and I am having issues with the gimbal not coming to life and the connection being lost when I go to fly it. I have to believe that it is a loose connection somewhere in the unit because every now and then it actually all works. It seems like it works when it is colder and not when it is hot out and that further supports my belief of a connection issue due to expansion and contraction. My main question is, where would I look on the board or inside the unit to figure out what might be loose or not connected properly. I have opened it and just have no idea what I am looking at.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Tw possibilities come to mind.
There are 3 grey cables that lead down to the gimbal from the Phantom. Are they all pressed down in their connectors?
Less common .. but had me grounded with similar symptoms ... inside the battery compartment - see the cables in the front of the compartment? Are they in a position that lets them get pinched when the battery is pushed in?
Mine were pinching and had to be replaced.

Thank you for the response but after checking it does not seem to be the problem. Any other suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers