Gimbal aims to the left on New P2V+. Pls Help!

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to try my replacement p2v plus that was exchanged by B&H Photo for the one that's esc's malfunctioned.

Have upgraded the camera firmware along with everything else. Used the RC assistant and Phantom assistant to calibrate.

Do not have FPV checked.

Gimbal "shoots" to the left when the bird turns on. When I start the motors, it straightens out, then in mid flight it aims left again so that I can see the leg.

Cannot figure out whats happening. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you,
Paul

paulgrenga said:
Finally got a chance to try my replacement p2v plus that was exchanged by B&H Photo for the one that's esc's malfunctioned.

Have upgraded the camera firmware along with everything else. Used the RC assistant and Phantom assistant to calibrate.

Do not have FPV checked.

Gimbal "shoots" to the left when the bird turns on. When I start the motors, it straightens out, then in mid flight it aims left again so that I can see the leg.

Cannot figure out whats happening. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you,
Paul

Please try calibrating the compass. If thats not it here is always the chance the j-arm set screw is not on the flat portion of the yaw shaft. Otherwise it may be the main control board potentiometer. Clearly a warranty issue.

Jeremy James

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues