Gimbal acting weird

Reaction score
Hello, My name is jay and i am new to this forum I have a new dji phantom to vision plus v3. When I powered it on for the first time the gimbal started moving around like crazy. So I plugged everything and in downloaded the firmware then update. After the update and RC calibration process it seemed to be fine with a little bit of noise and odd movement. After a couple of flights I noticed in the video I recorded that the camera seem to be a little jumpy. What I figure it was is when I tilt down the back up The camera seems to do a quick up-and-down motion one or two times distorting the video. It doesn't happen all the time but intermittently. So I plugged everything back in and re calibrated the machine. But it still happens from time to time here is a link to the video of two of the start ups and what the camera does and the sound it makes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl3ZgNhGNs0 I Just wanted to check in to see if anybody was having the same issue or a quick fix before I call tech support.
Thanks Jay

It appears to be a software problem. Some vision two's had a similar problem before later software became available.

I called tech support today and they had me do the Imu calibration. After one or two power cycles the gimbal was still acting up so they opened an MRA ticket I packaged it up and ship it out. Hopefully I will not have to wait that long for the turnaround and have a perfect working machine. So far there phone support was pretty good without jumping through a bunch of hoops beating around the bush No fuss get it here so we can get working on it a attitude. Hopefully the rest of the process will be painless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers