GI-Drones.com liquidation sale

Reaction score
It seemed like a great idea at the time, until I realized how incredibly time consuming running a drone shop (even one just starting out) can be. And frankly, I love to fly my DJI drones, but I discovered running a shop solo sucks the fun out of it.

So my lack of enthusiasm and desire to actually enjoy my life benefits you. I am liquidating my entire inventory at my cost + 5% (for credit card processing fees and boxes to ship merchandise).

SHIPPING COSTS ARE CALCULATED FOR YOU AT CHECKOUT AND YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING.

IF YOU ARE IN SAN DIEGO I WILL DELIVER TO YOUR HOME FOR FREE. IN MOST CASES THE PRICES ARE LOW ENOUGH THAT EVEN WITH SHIPPING COST YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE SOME MONEY.

NO SALES TAX!!!

For real, not a rip off, just thought doing this would be something I would enjoy - it's not.

It seemed like a great idea at the time, until I realized how incredibly time consuming running a drone shop (even one just starting out) can be. And frankly, I love to fly my DJI drones, but I discovered running a shop solo sucks the fun out of it.

So my lack of enthusiasm and desire to actually enjoy my life benefits you. I am liquidating my entire inventory at my cost + 5% (for credit card processing fees and boxes to ship merchandise).

SHIPPING COSTS ARE CALCULATED FOR YOU AT CHECKOUT AND YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING.

IF YOU ARE IN SAN DIEGO I WILL DELIVER TO YOUR HOME FOR FREE. IN MOST CASES THE PRICES ARE LOW ENOUGH THAT EVEN WITH SHIPPING COST YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE SOME MONEY.

NO SALES TAX!!!

For real, not a rip off, just thought doing this would be something I would enjoy - it's not.

Not buying at moment but as a sole proprietor myself I understand and get what it took to make this post and decision.
Good luck and definitely have fun FLYING!

I am not a lawyer, but sole proprietor seems pretty risky. You should at least get an LLC to protect your personal assets. Perhaps an attorney will weigh in.

OP.............. sorry to hear of your plight. I can see how it might take over all of your time.

P3P is $1259 retail,
Your website shows $1192,
There's no way $1192 is cost plus 5%,
How much for a P3P ??

@sdtrojan, I had to resist deleting this thread completely. I don't want to see a post like this outside of the classifieds.

I am not a lawyer, but sole proprietor seems pretty risky. You should at least get an LLC to protect your personal assets. Perhaps an attorney will weigh in.

OP.............. sorry to hear of your plight. I can see how it might take over all of your time.

yea should did that back in 84
some how made it without seeing a courthouse though!
would not try that today..

but then again I fly phantoms so I quess risk is part of the fun. thanks for the thought.

P3P is $1259 retail,
Your website shows $1192,
There's no way $1192 is cost plus 5%,
How much for a P3P ??
That is my cost, I cannot buy from DJI direct because they ask for way too big of an order ($100K+) and have to approve you to buy direct...so yes, that is my cost.

This is a joke right? Most people can get these products for less than your cost. I think I see why your business didn't work out. Your wholesaler made change on your enthusiasm

This is a joke right? Most people can get these products for less than your cost. I think I see why your business didn't work out. Your wholesaler made change on your enthusiasm

OP is probably just trying to increase volume by calling it a liquidation sale.. Prices do seem a little high to be his cost.. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31