Getting stuck in Failsafe

Reaction score
I've had my vision since Christmas and it has been faultless. Never even got close to a hard landing let alone a crash. Have to say thankfully it has worked exactly as it should...till yesterday..

I was showing a friend the Return To Home by flicking the S1 switch to bottom position. Worked as expected, flew back and was getting close to landing when I flicked S1 back up to take over...nothing. The lights changed to green from yellow but it continued auto land sequence and any controller stick input was ignored.

Turned it off and back on and flew it again and tested it again. Same thing second time although this time after flicking S1 switch down and up one more time it eventually got out of its possessed state and let me take over.

Has anyone else had this happen? Any idea why?

iDrone said:
Sounds like you're in NAZA mode (Failsafe assigned to S1 Bottom) - What did you assign to S1 Center?

iDrone

Yep definitely in NAZA mode. Middle position of S1 is ATTI and bottom failsafe. Have used the failsafe on S1 successfully several times before trouble. However this new behavior happens every time. To get the PV2 to come out of failsafe I have to switch to GPS S1 then back to failsafe then back to GPS and THEN it jumps out of it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl