getting stressed with app settings - help

Reaction score
So my ocd is kicking right in here, i was playing with app settings and now i dont know what was default and what i have changed??

I have noticed the exp settings are all set at 0.40 is this correct?

and also i still dont know what the yaw movement limit is? and what its default is suppose to be?

Anyone help me out with definitive answers?

Mine is at default and Expo is 0.4 for all ...

Gain ... all 100

Stick filtering ........... all 100

I also have tab - RESET to default ... you don't have this ?

Nigel

Hi Nigel, thanks for chiming in :)

so my expo is all good, i had some feeling it was suppose to be 0.5?

dont know what stick filtering is? is it the gain? then yes mine all 100 as well

there is no reset button on this particular page

also what number is your yaw movement limit?

Sorry my stick filtering ... all are 100 except Yaw endpoint is 150

Restore to default is on preceding page where Stick filtering ... Gain ... Sensors State are listed.

Yaw movement ... I can't find !! I know the one you mean ...

What Go are you using ? Latest 3.1.3 or older ? Did you block update of Go ? I didn't and latest version seems to work OK ... but then I flipped back to Litchi.

Nigel

In order for your changes to stay your bird has to be powerd up, leave your gain ..etc. as is, your exp setting goes from 0.2 (slow yaw) to 0.8(fast yaw) I have mine set at 0.3 and I find my video has a smoother rotation to pan, I even drop it to 0.2 for all sticks and modes, you only slow down the initial movement of the sticks for slower acceleration as it will still go to 100% at max stick.

Sorry my stick filtering ... all are 100 except Yaw endpoint is 150

Restore to default is on preceding page where Stick filtering ... Gain ... Sensors State are listed.

Yaw movement ... I can't find !! I know the one you mean ...

What Go are you using ? Latest 3.1.3 or older ? Did you block update of Go ? I didn't and latest version seems to work OK ... but then I flipped back to Litchi.

Nigel

we must be using different versions, i do not have any menu or option that states "stick filtering"?

There is a reset all settings button, but it doesnt change the exp, or the sensitivity, or the gain, so once i have changed them i need to know what the defaults are.

bit strange if you ask me reset all should reset all lol

In order for your changes to stay your bird has to be powerd up, leave your gain ..etc. as is, your exp setting goes from 0.2 (slow yaw) to 0.8(fast yaw) I have mine set at 0.3 and I find my video has a smoother rotation to pan, I even drop it to 0.2 for all sticks and modes, you only slow down the initial movement of the sticks for slower acceleration as it will still go to 100% at max stick.

hey bud, yeah i know the bird has to be on for changes to stick, and it has been,

all i need to know is what does yaw movement limit do?

what is the default value for yaw movement limit?

cheers

Darren

im shocked that my question is so difficult??

IDK. I still have everything at default. Just yesterday... I tried "Home lock" and "Point of interest" for the first time. Point of interest left a perfect circle on the map at Healthydrones.com.

Daz ... I think because many don't delve into the menus deeply ... second that it also depends on whether you use ios or Android ... Litchi or GO.

To be honest when asking questions - poster has to give :

Display unit used ... ios or Android
Go app version
or
Litchi
FW
Whether Standard / Advanced / Pro aircraft (yes - people do post on other listings !!)

That way anyone to answer has the correct reference base to work from.

Nigel

Reactions: Dazzauk
Did you ever get all of these figured out? I watched a few Youtube videos the other day and today I was playing with all of these settings. I pretty much have them all figured out as to what does what. If you have more questions, I could direct you to the videos I watched. They were for a P4, but as the guy in the video said.... the settings do the same thing on a P3.

The moral here must be to just change one thing only, at a time to see the effect................ also make a note what you've done!

Reactions: Matts175
The moral here must be to just change one thing only, at a time to see the effect................ also make a note what you've done!

Very true

Would it just make sense to uninstall the app and reinstall it?

Doesn't work, as matts said changes setting inside the aircraft.

Thanks dude.
Apologise for the delay. Had my niece staying round last night with my daughter so didn't have time to do this but I haven't forgotten about you. As soon as the two give me a chance I will fire the drone up and screen shot the default settings. I know it's just the camera and yaw your after... Is there anything else you want me to check too while I'm at it? [emoji4]

Reactions: Dazzauk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan