Getting P2V in the next few days and this comes out!

Reaction score
Devastated, I am finally expecting to receive my Phantom 2 Vision purchased on the 4th of this month from the DJI site and expected delivery in the next 48 hours (was quite quick to get to my town) and now this comes out :(

I really hope they will take a refund and the freight company can take a return to sender so I can give them more money and get this newer, hopefully better version.

I don't mind spending the extra money but they could have at least told me when I made an enquiry into the pricing and shipping to Australia the day before I ordered. I really hope they will take a refund. Seems like the support emails take a few days to get a reply.

While i don't know your country's law, i know that in most europe countries, you can refuse packages and send it back for no costs at all.
Even better, in alot countries you can test the device for 2 weeks, and then return it according to law. As long as you can ship it back in new state.

But when refusing the package you should get all money refunded, exept the shipping costs.

Just checked up on what I thought was correct. I am in Australia and we do have a right to return goods, as long as it is returned in it's original condition and I am responsible for all freight costs.

I guess I just need to double check if I reject the parcel on delivery to make sure it's going to go back to them so I can get my refund. I have the capacity to order the new version while I wait for a refund but I would experience financial difficulties if I do not get the refund.

Does anyone have any idea who it is best to confirm this with? I am assuming the answer is DJI but there was also DHL for the international part of the shipping and Australia Post with the national part. So I am guessing one of those will know the answer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj