Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Getting no connection

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Dronebow, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Dronebow

I think it's been since the latest firmware that I started noticing this issue. I have always followed the documented way to power components on.

- Power on the Remote
    - Power on the Quadcopter
    - Power on the DJI app

This has always worked and until recently it doesn't always. What happens is that the DJI app reports no connection to the quad. I can power off the remote while leaving the bird powered on and then power the remote back on (not doing anything to the DJI app) and this will normally correct the issues.

Has something changed in the firmware or has anyone else noticed this behavior? Once it's connected it seems to be fine. But it's a bit unnerving when something doesn't work as expected.

Thanks

2. Ptr

Ptr

The documented way you power on seems to be wrong according to DJI

in saying that I have to power up your way so I can hit trust this computer blah blah blah, looks like right is wrong & wrong is right

3. kcochran

I'm having trouble connecting period. Get "no signal" quad flies but no connection to camera since update. Will try this alternate turn on sequence and see what happens. Have always done RC, app then quad.

4. alokbhargava

Try if you can start P3 with RC even though you don't see connection. If this is the case, it points to a bad connection between RC and phone/ tablet.