Getting no attitude data. Help ?

I just hope Davey jones is liking playing with my bird

Reactions: Tony Cowan
suspense ...........................................................................................................................:)

upload_2016-3-28_21-14-22.png

you forgot to leave me with the paint so I could finish the job. Then add stickers. I'll hit HomeDepot in the am and get the rest done if you would like.

Sweet. Skygear is awesome. A true value to the community.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

you forgot to leave me with the paint so I could finish the job. Then add stickers. I'll hit HomeDepot in the am and get the rest done if you would like.
Sure. I'll take care of you for that. Thanks.

I disassembled the whole thing again. Put the mainboard on my reflow station and let everything get to temp. Then I used some Dielectric grease on the connections. afterwards. she started right up and wanted to go for a fly. My theory, could be some damage from the crash that only manifested after being joceled around when we swapped cases

Paul, your bird is sleeping soundly with the fish. We should launch a recovery team. I got mad kayak skills.
Already went out. Was freediving from ~1330 - ~1600. Water clarity was crap.

After being inside of many of these. I know they could be made water resistant to an extent. Mainboard at a minimum. Compass, probably the lightbridge. motors, are a no go.

When the RC lost comms with the AC, there was still a little bit of battery left as last reported by the Phantom, so it certainly could have drifted a bit more Northwest from the last known point on the track. Knowing approximately where it was when signal was lost, there were lots of tall trees between RC and AC, which I'm pretty sure affected communications.

Reactions: smitty152
By all means, search. Bring an extra yak and I'll paddle around too. Let me know when.

Well if we mount recovery. I will fly around the area low to water and look as well.

wow we have such great people on here only been in fl for 8 years haven't tried making a lot of friends with so much work getting business started but now into this hobby and wow what a bunch of great people looking forward to meeting more and hanging out with everyone . just wanted to say thanks to everyone

Reactions: Multicoptertec
looking forward to getting my new standard from chuck starting to really miss it I know I have a p3a but still miss standard

Reactions: Multicoptertec

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl