Getting my P2 w/ h3-3d today!

Reaction score
When I get the phantom from the store and bring it home, what is the correct order of setting up the thing the right way, so I don't run into any problems... I haven't purchased any FPV equipment yet, because I want to master flying the phantom before I make the investment in FPV gear. Anyways, any help will be appreciated and I look forward to working with you guys more when I get it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Everything is actually set-up right out of the box. The only thing you need to do is put batteries on the controllers, charge the Phantom battery, and install the propellers!

Propeller Hint: You'll see a black dot on the top of screw mount = that's where black propeller goes.

While waiting you can read the manual and watch some videos (takes less than 1 hour if the battery was charged half way), then I'd connect the Phantom to the computer and do updates and calibration!

IMU Calibration Hint: Find a flat table that is leveled. You might have a phone app or physical bubble leveler that will make sure the surface is level (90 up and 180 degrees flat).

Do a compass dance outside and you're ready to fly! :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic