Getting my first P3P, and which device for monitor??

I agree with any phone/PC in glare. I need to learn more about optimization as well. Heads up on the shield, it doesn't come with a charger. I'm having issues because I'm using a crappy charger I had laying around the house. But I've read that if you get a good quality charger the power issues aren't quite as bad.

What volt and mha output charger is necessary?

I bought the insignia flex elite 7.8" for $40 on eBay. It's running DJI Go and Litchi great. Battery lasts 2 hours but for the money it works very well.

If I had more $ and needed a tablet I would go with NVIDIA shield for the independent graphics processor and HDMI port. That alone is worth $50-100 for an adapter.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I only wish I could easily do this.... In theory it's a great idea. BUT!!

Cell phone companies are sneaky #&*@%s. I am out of contract right now, and spent 20 minutes talking to a sales person that did nothing
but try to dodge answering direct questions. I walked out with my iPhone 4S.... Right now I have unlimited data, and want to keep it, and
the three letter company I'm using wants me to switch off to a set data plan... Nope. Not doing it. Time to move on I guess....

Shared data plans are bad joo-joo... and an easy cash grab for phone companies.
ATT just got rid of their 2 year plans. Anyone on them will remain in it till you're two years are up then if you want to continue service, you will have to get w data share plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Railroad ya out of the unlimited plans!!

ATT just got rid of their 2 year plans. Anyone on them will remain in it till you're two years are up then if you want to continue service, you will have to get w data share plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4