Getting my Drone Journey

Reaction score
This is my journey of getting my DJI Phantom 3S.

I currently have a SYMA X5SC & it broke within a few days, hopefully getting a full refund.

I currently have £200 saved up, so half way, I'll be getting some money towards the first week of next month that should add up to over the £499 that I need. Here in the UK.

I'm wanting in my living room for my birthday and that is February 13, so I've got a few weeks! But I'm MORE than excited, I honestly can't tell you!

I will continue to update, if anyone cares

I'll be doing a unboxing hopefully as well as first flight video.

If you broke the syma x5 which to me is extremely durable, then you for sure need to be super careful with your new Phantom.

Reactions: JKDSensei
If you broke the syma x5 which to me is extremely durable, then you for sure need to be super careful with your new Phantom.

It was very hard to control, it kept dropping from the sky within 20m away sometimes even less.

Now all you have to do..............is wait. That's the *****, waiting.

Ive had my p3s for a couple of weeks and its great [emoji106] also in the uk, just have to watch it around built up areas as u get a lot of interferance. But i fly it mostly in beach and country side .. Enjoy dude

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the Syma x5c and a Tarantula x6...both are significantly more difficult to fly than the P3S

Second that. I learned on a syma x5. When I got the phantom, it was like flying a Cadillac. I believe it helped me greatly. Although the syma was tough as nails. Crashed it probably 50+ times, and still sent it to my son to play around with.

Reactions: JKDSensei
This is my journey of getting my DJI Phantom 3S.

I currently have a SYMA X5SC & it broke within a few days, hopefully getting a full refund.

I currently have £200 saved up, so half way, I'll be getting some money towards the first week of next month that should add up to over the £499 that I need. Here in the UK.

I'm wanting in my living room for my birthday and that is February 13, so I've got a few weeks! But I'm MORE than excited, I honestly can't tell you!

I will continue to update, if anyone cares

I'll be doing a unboxing hopefully as well as first flight video.
I heard people born in feb are really smart. Mines the 17th.....lmao

Ive had my p3s for a couple of weeks and its great [emoji106] also in the uk, just have to watch it around built up areas as u get a lot of interferance. But i fly it mostly in beach and country side .. Enjoy dude

That sounds cool. Thanks for the heads up. Where did u get it in the UK.? What shop

Second that. I learned on a syma x5. When I got the phantom, it was like flying a Cadillac. I believe it helped me greatly. Although the syma was tough as nails. Crashed it probably 50+ times, and still sent it to my son to play around with.

One of my moters went, so sending it back, hope to get my money back and can put it towards a bag or another battery :)

Spoke to Jessops today, they are getting another batch in at the end of the week so should be arriving on either Monday or Tuesday, so 7 days or less, hopefully!!!

Spoke to Jessops today, they are getting another batch in at the end of the week so should be arriving on either Monday or Tuesday, so 7 days or less, hopefully!!!
Well, don't feel bad, I'm waiting in texas for a tablet to be delivered too, so we're waiting all over the world.

The p3s is awesome. You will luv it. But honestly. If I am enjoying this one this much. Makes me wonder about the inspire 1. **** it looks like it is straight out of Star Trek when flying.

The p3s is awesome. You will luv it. But honestly. If I am enjoying this one this much. Makes me wonder about the inspire 1. **** it looks like it is straight out of Star Trek when flying.

I'm not a film guy so that's right right over my head. It's more exciting than Christmas though! I've been waiting ages to get a Drone!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj