Getting insurance for my P2?

Reaction score
After reading about fly-away issues and some drones supposedly falling out of the sky randomly, I'm worried about my investment. Do any of you guys have insurance on your Phantoms? If so, through who?

I have renter's insurance, and I BELIEVE it would be covered, but I'm not sure.

Nope, I didn't get any insurance for the phantom 2 but I did sign up for accidental damage on the gopro. I wonder if I could have done that for the phantom 2? Their accidental coverage is based on the cost of the item. It would have probably cost me an extra $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the square trade on the P2 as well as the Gopro 3+ came out to around 200. i put my phone # on it incase i lose it. i may get a gps tracker too. im looking into insurance in case it lands and sinks into an ocean.

jaytrizzle said:
I got the square trade on the P2 as well as the Gopro 3+ came out to around 200. i put my phone # on it incase i lose it. i may get a gps tracker too. im looking into insurance in case it lands and sinks into an ocean.

Hmm, if I had known that's what it would have cost I'd have gotten it. But do you have to give them the pieces after a crash? What happens if there's a runaway and you can't find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20