Getting frustrated! Need advice on camera parts. P3P

Reaction score
I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. After a minor crash, I replaced my roll arm and ribbon cable and then got "No image transmission signal" and "Gimbal disconnected" errors.

Since I used a 3rd party ribbon, upon the advice of people on this forum I purchased a ribbon cable direct from DJI. It arrived today.

When I un-clamped the connector for the cable that connects to the camera the clamp bar flew off! Now I cannot install the new ribbon. The bar doesn't look like it has tabs on both ends where I could just put it back on. (If I'm wrong about that, somebody speak up)! Here's where I need advice.

I have a couple or choices, somewhat depending on the replies I get to this thread.

1. I give up and replace the whole camera and gimbal to the tune of $369.00
2. Or someone here tells me I can replace just the camera, or just the board that has the broken clamp bar.

I have to consider that even if I do option #2, I don't even know if that will fix the original "no image transmission signal" and gimbal disconnected error. So I may end up spending half the price of the new gimbal and camera on some new parts, and still get the errors and be at square one!

Any suggestions or ideas!? Thanks in advance. Sorry the photo turned out sideways.

Camera.jpg

I have spare cameras if you are interested. I am always replacing gimbals and cameras. My clients usually let me have the broken gimbal with a good camera as a tip for thier repair.
What cam is that? 2.7K or 4K? PM me for a price. I have 3 4K cams I can sell.
( only the cam) I also have the video logic board just above the gimbal as well.
BB..

Last edited:
Need to see both points where the bar clip is suppose to mount to know your actual status.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers