Getting Excited!!!

Reaction score
Well after bitching and complaining about the time it takes DJI to ship the Phantom 3. Mine finally shipped last week via DHL and hopefully will be here today or tomorrow(hopefully).

My work bought a Phantom 2 V+ a couple of months' ago, and I was the lucky one that got to test it and learn how to use it to train other staff on using it. I was/am a complete NOOB to this, but I think I got hooked to the point I had to have my own Quadcopter.

I've been watching videos online, monitoring the forum here. I have my flight log ready, printed a pre-flight checklist and laminated it, and have a copy rules for flying UAV from Transport Canada in case someone has questions.

I have a cousin who's a Quad copter junkie kinda and he's trying to get me into FPV, and trying other quad copters like the QAV 250. Which looks like fun, but think I'll sink my teeth in to the Phantom for now and get that under my belt.

Can't wait to get my P3A and get flying it...so excited!

Why on earth are people ordering things from DJI instead of their authorized dealers who can have items to you in 2 days?

Why on earth are people ordering things from DJI instead of their authorized dealers who can have items to you in 2 days?
Cause I live in the isolated North and am stubborn. Shipping is slow here to begin with. Had I cancelled my order and found an online dealer I would've just waited as long at that point. But will know better for next time. :)

Cause I live in the isolated North and am stubborn. Shipping is slow here to begin with. Had I cancelled my order and found an online dealer I would've just waited as long at that point. But will know better for next time. :)

I'm just so used to ordering everything off amazon and getting prime shipping so I can't comprehend waiting more than 2 days haha

Eeeeek! I was told by Cargo in Ottawa my DHL was on todays flight. All 3 packages... just waiting to go and pick it up shortly. Going to get the batteries charged and take it for a rip this evening. The sun is shining and the weather is beautiful for a flight tonight! Stoked!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31