getting a lot of drift in GPS

Reaction score
The last couple of times I have flown I noticed that even though LEDs and App are showing that I am in GPS mode and I am connected to 8 or 9 sattelites that I am getting some drift when sticks are at center. It will go forward steadily and drifts within a 10 or so foot radius. I did an IMU calibration and everything fell within the recommended limits. When I land I have to steady it or it will come in too fast. I have to pull back on the stick and land it quickly or it will start going forward again.

Last edited:
I hope the video works because Im not taking this thing apart and risking voiding the warranty. This is the 3rd one I have had in a month that has had legit problems that were not of my doing. Out of the box the camera was broken on the first one. Called, talked to associate who diagnosed the problem and exchanged it. Second one took off on its own after a firmware installation and flew off then inverted and hit the ground from 300 feet. Again called DJI and they claimed responsibility. now this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan