"get repeater info failed" message

Reaction score
My phantom had a hard crash from a complete system shut down from 90 ft onto a roof. After a bunch of repairs she is flying again and all flying systems work. I tried to hook up the camera and rebind. I lost my QCR code so DJI sent me a new one based on the numbers they requested. When I plug in the camera there are no green lights when switched on and battery is on. I went to do a rebind and I am receiving this message

"get repeater info failed"

The gimbal motors are work when you tilt the phantom. I do not know if the power cord to the camera control those or not but assuming it does I would think I am getting power.

I am hoping there are some ideas other than "dude you need a new camera" If not I guess that will be next. In the end the repairs probably cost me in parts than trashing it and starting over with a used one.

I guess I learned a lot. new motors, new circuit board, battery connector plug and of course props, a few speed controllers and a wire kit. At least she flies good now and all flight system seem to be a go.

Thanks for the help

TBAZ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl