Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

get out of fail safe

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Gary Beamon, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Gary Beamon

hey all,

Can someone in simple terms explain to me how to get out of the RTH fail safe once the bird is flying back to me

basically its happened twice to me know when I have got down to 20% battery and it starts to come home but how do i regain control ( it freaks me out )

also I posted in the help section a problem i have with my other bird but no one seems to look much in the help section most goes on here so can anyone shed some light on this issue

cannot bind after rebuild | DJI Phantom Forum

thank you

2. RoyVa

Easy to do. The top right toggle switch flip it down to atti and back up and it returns control to you. Top is GPS mid position is ATTI and bottom is programmable. Flipping from GPS to Atti and back to GPS returns control.

3. Gary Beamon

Thanks mate that's nice and easy

If for a reason I can't think of I wanted it to go back to fail safe would it do it after I had regained control

Cheers

4. Dirty Bird

To get it back in Fail Safe (RTH) either turn off the controller or program S1 (through the Vision software) to intiate an RTH when S1 is in position 3.