Get my new Phantom 2 Vision Plus tomorrow

Reaction score
Just happen to send an email on a luck shot to my Local Hobby Shop that they may have a P2V Plus. He said he was out of stock but was expecting one in tomorrow via UPS. I emailed back and asked if he would put my name on it and he said no problem. He said he would email me or text when it arrives. How cool! Looking for forward to it.

Mav456 said:
Flyboy said:
Just happen to send an email on a luck shot to my Local Hobby Shop that they may have a P2V Plus. He said he was out of stock but was expecting one in tomorrow via UPS. I emailed back and asked if he would put my name on it and he said no problem. He said he would email me or text when it arrives. How cool! Looking for forward to it.
Couls you let us know if you actually get it? I have little faith in local hobby shops I prefer Amazon.

Sure. I'll post tomorrow if they stick to their word.

It looks like Dronesetc has them in stock. That's where I got mine and they were very nice. I accidentally ordered one without the spare battery and they were nice enough to sell me a battery for the discounted price. Cheers to Jonathon.

Mav456 said:
Flyboy said:
Couls you let us know if you actually get it? I have little faith in local hobby shops I prefer Amazon.

As promised, I picked it up after work for $1369.00 with extra battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl