Get Member "Pull_Up" Autograph

I think I'll PM Adam and ask him if we can have a dedicated "Pull_Up section-o-wisdom". For the guy, not the diapers. Although...this site really could use an "All poop goes here!" area :cool:

Re: Get Member "Pull_Up" Autograph

Pull_Up is a great guy. Super helpful. Certainly willing to put the time in for in-depth responses and answers.

flyNfrank said:
I'm not sure how many of you get a chance to socialize with any member's here, but several are very creditable in different ways. With in a short time from now I'm hoping to meet a number member's.

In the meantime I had gotten plenty of support and advice from member Pull_Up. I do stuff in another sport I have been involved in since the beginning of man. And there is times that some of what I do includes time spent on youtube. Anyway, if you get a chance to check out Pull_Up's channel on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/Nomisnotwen?feature=watch he has a lot of dedication to DJI stuff mostly Phantom 2 Vision. I've now watched several of his video's on the P2V and each time he continues to get better. He's actually now giving some great updates that cover the world of the P2V and things connected to it. Has a class of wine waiting on him as a way to say a job well done with giving detailed info.

He wont admit it, but he is all over the place. And one of the nicest things I have learned about him is, he doesn't neglect his family. He has his family involved the scene but none the less they spend time together as a family.

Now I'll admit he does like to use the word "UM" a lot, but that is much better then what I have seen out of others. Some guys snort, sniff, constantly clearing their throats as if they're doing cocaine or meth.lol! You visit his channel you will soon learn his first name is Simon and I say that so you know you are watching his stuff when you see the name attached. At any rate, I have always appreciated those that have much dedication and passion like Simon has. If you get a chance check out some of his stuff.....

+ 1 He is an asset to this forum.

Here, Here!
I'm always watching this forum and my YouTube subscription feed to see what Simon is up to... I kinda feel like a stalker now and then (seriously - I just realized that my picture looks eerily like his!!!).
He has a friendly, common sense approach to his advice that makes you forget that you just bolted on another $200 mod (per his recommendation) and your wife is going to kill you when she checks the account. :shock:

I've been on the Vision forum since before the initial product release, but haven't really had to ask too many questions due to his answers and detailed explanations. Thanks for your willingness to help, Simon.

So... any advice on lottery numbers???? lol

Thank you sir!

Byroman said:
Here, Here!
I'm always watching this forum and my YouTube subscription feed to see what Simon is up to... I kinda feel like a stalker now and then (seriously - I just realized that my picture looks eerily like his!!!).
He has a friendly, common sense approach to his advice that makes you forget that you just bolted on another $200 mod (per his recommendation) and your wife is going to kill you when she checks the account. :shock:

I've been on the Vision forum since before the initial product release, but haven't really had to ask too many questions due to his answers and detailed explanations. Thanks for your willingness to help, Simon.

So... any advice on lottery numbers???? lol

Thank you sir!

file.php
file.php

LOL!!!

I am now acting as Pull_Ups agent for worldwide bookings. He will do anything as long as there is a drink in the background and he is allowed to say Umm as many times as he likes. Personal appearances are £25 and autographs are £1.50 If you want a personal message then its £2 If you want a superimposed photo of him with your own dog then its £3.

All monies to [email protected] ;)

Shrimpfarmer said:
I am now acting as Pull_Ups agent for worldwide bookings. He will do anything as long as there is a drink in the background and he is allowed to say Umm as many times as he likes. Personal appearances are £25 and autographs are £1.50 If you want a personal message then its £2 If you want a superimposed photo of him with your own dog then its £3.

All monies to [email protected] ;)

"superimposed photo of him with your own dog then".....Oh My..now they're bringing the animals into it. Sorry Simon. I only ever meant for positive things to come from my posting.

flyNfrank said:
Sorry Simon. I only ever meant for positive things to come from my posting.

Have you read this forum? :lol:

I'm in agreement with the gist of this thread. I appreciate Simon's levelheaded information. Helpful? Check! Funny? Check! Snarky? Ummm, nope!

Thanks Simon.

Pull_Up for President, 2016! I'm sure you can prove you were born here in the colonies, right??? :D

Pull_Up also has the patience of a saint. How he can remain courteous when answering another 'my video won't play' without a hint of RTFFitus amazes me. My personal theory is he has a word document he uses to copy & paste from ;)

ITSAPHANTOM said:
You're getting around Pull_Up!

Great... He's gonna wind up with a larger hat size... I think he's angling towards establishing his own brand. Get'cher Simon Newton autograph model coffee cups... Wait... That's gotta be "TEA Cup..."

:)

-slinger

Visioneer said:
flyNfrank said:

I meant to come back a short time later and say I was kidding. This is the 1st time I have been able to get back.

flyNfrank said:
Visioneer said:
flyNfrank said:

I meant to come back a short time later and say I was kidding. This is the 1st time I have been able to get back.

Ah, you forgot to use sarcasm font. :lol:

gunslinger said:
ITSAPHANTOM said:
You're getting around Pull_Up!

Great... He's gonna wind up with a larger hat size... I think he's angling towards establishing his own brand. Get'cher Simon Newton autograph model coffee cups... Wait... That's gotta be "TEA Cup..."

:)

-slinger
No way, I'm a coffee drinker. And can I just confirm there will be no branded merchandise from me. If you do see any it's a knock off - handle'll probably come off first time you use it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.