Germany

Reaction score
Hi out there. Anyone from Germany, Austria, or Switzerland on board? Means: anyone interested in a german language conversation? I am new to the forum and mainly keen on getting into contact with german experts as well as newbies - like me - on the phantom.

Hi ...

From Frankfurt as well ... Flying an Phantom 2 Vision and Trex 450 ...

Cheers,

Nik

Wien, Wien nur du allein....!

...sollst die Sadt meiner Träume sein!

Hi also ich bin aus Wien/Kärnten/ San Dona di Piave und fliege einen P2V.
Habe noch nicht allzuviel Erfahrung, aber ein paar coole Projekte in der Pipline.
Ein Erfahrungsaustausch ist immer fein!

Liebe Grüße

Andreas

I am going to Hamburg next week and was wondering if there are any good places to fly and take videos without getting into any problems, is it ok to fly down the river at Altona ?

I think you will be fine. Only trouble I have run into so far is near airports and over crowds of people. If you are in country the largest RC convention is going on in Dortmund. 9-10 april.

Anticipating the arrival of my Vision+ and living just outside Frankfurt am Main!

Looking forward to the long and windless days of summer.

Hi all! I live in Bavaria, near Regensburg. I am an American working on a military base. I just ordered my P2V and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I am hoping to get some excellent video and pictures of this area but was wondering what restrictions are in place for flying in Germany.

Hello all!
I am currently in the US, but will be stationed in Germany (Kaiserslautern area). How are the regulations? I've read that you need a license to pilot a drone? Please help, I am deciding right now if I should sell or bring my DJ Phantom Vision 2 with me.

Thanks!

I'm down in Hohenfels and have never heard of that. I fly mine all the time around here.

I am at the lake of Konstanz near Friedrichshafen. This weekend there is a big exhibition at Friedrichshafen, named "Faszination Modellbau" where I expect DJI to be present somewhere.

@mistertmac:
You don't need a licence for your Phantom, just a special insurance as required for any flying model. And the usual rules also apply, not flying within control zones of airports, not flying above people, not flying higher than 300m or less near airports etc. and so on.

Regards, Gerd

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj