Geres National Park - a travel video shot with a DJI phantom 3

Reaction score
I'm experimenting with mixing aerial footage from my DJI Phantom 3 Standard and my other cameras (GoPro and a Canon DSLR).

I've also been wanting to include more people in my shots and this is my first experiment doing so. Let me know what you think, open to constructive comments !

This was shot in the Geres National Park, in the north of Portugal.

Reactions: Simzy666 and Vaneik
I'm experimenting with mixing aerial footage from my DJI Phantom 3 Standard and my other cameras (GoPro and a Canon DSLR).

I've also been wanting to include more people in my shots and this is my first experiment doing so. Let me know what you think, open to constructive comments !

Nicely done.

Very interesting mix of different videos,settings and people. Great memory maker, also. Not a photography expert at all just know when I like something.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Really nice video, I also like the mix. Nicely coordinated and the ending is perfect. Great choice of music and, again, perfect choice to cease the music and add the peaceful water sound with the final shot of the bridge. Not an expert but, like Fire Drone, I know what I like. I'm curious, what editing software are you using?

That was fantastic!! Very well put together, I am also far from being an expert, but it looks like an expert put your vid together... Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Very Nice! This forum lets me see the world--had no idea Portugal was so beautiful.

Really nice video, I also like the mix. Nicely coordinated and the ending is perfect. Great choice of music and, again, perfect choice to cease the music and add the peaceful water sound with the final shot of the bridge. Not an expert but, like Fire Drone, I know what I like. I'm curious, what editing software are you using?

Hi, thanks ! I'm using Final Cut Pro X to edit.

Reactions: Death Wish 1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj