Georgia - North of Atlanta

Reaction score
Dawson County checking in...

I'm a multirotor noob... The Phantom is my one and only right now, but I plan to build a hex soon.

Dawson, Forsyth, Pickens, Hall, Lumpkin, and Cherokee counties... Who's in the area?

Reactions: Sky Architect
zdawg said:
LJ35 email me if you want to go flying [email protected]
I may be up for some flying this coming week. I really want to go to the edge of the world falls on the Amicalola and get some video.

I also want to get some aerial footage of the old nuke Air Force plant in Dawson Forest. That may have to wait until winter when the leaves are all gone.

Hey,
Cherokee County Checking in, Canton exactly.
Just got my Phantom. Haven't flown yet. Dang rain.
Mark

Hey Mark (Wodaddy) contact me if you want to fly or share info of multi rotor stuff I have Phantom 2 for (4 months) but long term experienced RC fixed wing pilot I am near North Point Mall Alpharetta...
SpiritFlier
Shane
[email protected]

I am up for it. New pilot. 3,000 hours of real helicopter time, but zero quad copter experience. Live in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area. Would appreciate meeting and watching others get their systems initiated and up in the air.

Gwinnett County here! Flew model copters back in the 90s. Xcell 60 and 30 sizes. Now have a Phantom 2 Vision. Got about 15 hours of flight time. Where do you all meet and fly?

Not speaking for the others, but being new, I am looking for a place to fly/learn to fly. Thought about trying some of the high school football fields or soccer fields. Some are fenced in and possibly locked for the summer - so I am open to suggestion.

Lee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1