Georgia drone group...?

That's cool. Did you get a chance to fly your mavic outdoors. Where do you fly it

Didn't fly my Mavic yet. Going to today after work.
I really just fly around my house but have been out twice to just buzz around.
I would like to start doing long range (mile or so) stuff.
Where do you live and what do you fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dellmed
Didn't fly my Mavic yet. Going to today after work.
I really just fly around my house but have been out twice to just buzz around.
I would like to start doing long range (mile or so) stuff.
Where do you live and what do you fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I live near Brookwood HS. I fly the P4. Fly some in my limited backyard etc Haven't done much long range

hey everyone, new to the Phantom ownership club but have been into drones for quite a bit

Located near Macon GA, I would be happy with starting up a "Central GA Drone Club" IF one doesnt already exist, googling didn't seem to show much of anything organized wise

Let me know if there's any interest, I have resources as it relates to hosting websites , etc

Reactions: JWH
hey everyone, new to the Phantom ownership club but have been into drones for quite a bit

Located near Macon GA, I would be happy with starting up a "Central GA Drone Club" IF one doesnt already exist, googling didn't seem to show much of anything organized wise

Let me know if there's any interest, I have resources as it relates to hosting websites , etc
I'm interested....

I live in Upson County not too far from Macon. I'll definitely be interested when I get my drone. Haven't ordered one yet but I know what I want and will be getting it soon.

I live in Milledgeville, I been looking for other people to fly with etc.... my email is [email protected] if interested getting a group up or someone wants to get together and fly ,share knowledge, learn from each other.

I will be wanting to hang with some other dronians once I get it and get good at flying it. I think the first place I'll take it to is the Andersonville prison museum. All outdoors. Nice big area with no water. :)

Jlcinga I live north of Milledgeville near the power plant , if interested in getting together flying one day I have a good place in Putnam county at my hunting club we can fly not worry about flying over private property and people. Email me [email protected]

I'm going to get the Phantom 4 Pro. The camera looks like it will be able to do amazing things. Hopefully I'll be able to order it next week. I was going to go to Best Buy in Macon and get one but with the free shipping I can save $105 in sales tax and maybe get a second battery for it. :)

Awesome, I have a P3S since 2015 and just purchased P4 . The P4 takes awesome pics and video. You will be happy with the P4P. When you get it maybe a couple of us can get together somewhere and fly. I'd be willing to help you set it up and give u a few pointers when you get it. Not much difference between the two drones. The pro has few more features. I'd be glad to help you with it. Wish I'd had someone to help me when I received mine. When I think I've learned everything then I learn something new about it, haha.

I just watched a few videos last night covering the controller and the DJI Go App. It'll be fun just looking through the app and playing around with camera settings. I'm looking at some ND filters now for it.

I am in Marietta, would be interested in meeting up with some like minded folks to talk and fly. Let me know!
Robert
I am in Powder Springs, I have not seen many others in this area, let's see if we can get out and fly together some time.

Is anyone interested in organizing some sort of state wide club or organization and formulate a cohesive effort to help promote drone safety and public awareness (such as the case with underwater divers i.e. PADI in the scuba diving industry for instance)...? In the near future where a bill will be sent to legislature in our state that is going to limit the ability to legally fly drones unless it is government based. 9 states have this law, Hawaii is next... for those of us who want to fly with cameras attached, for recreation or any reason, state laws are prohibiting the use of drones. Is this the right forum to ask this or can anyone point me to a group already in preparation to represent a licensing or certification directive request for the FAA...? Or is anyone interested here... ? I believe if a group was formed to promote a policy of education, safety and ethics, a group such as this could do something to keep it from a slam dunk... Thanks...
I'm in Holler. Live in the Middle Georgia area about 20 min west of Macon, I got time to five and forever to fly.

Macon Ga Area Here, retired Vet with toys, ready to fly whenever and where ever you guys wanna go within reasonable distance from home, shoot me a message, I build repair design specialty junk from junk as well, lets Git Bizzy!

Macon Ga Area Here, retired Vet with toys, ready to fly whenever and where ever you guys wanna go within reasonable distance from home, shoot me a message, I build repair design specialty junk from junk as well, lets Git Bizzy!

You ever been to the duck ponds there off 74 west of 475? That's a really nice area during the week. I was there to fly mine the first day I got it. Nice and quiet there.

Reactions: Dr Crashmenot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik